We take security very seriously and make it a top priority.
- Our infrastructure is hosted on Google Cloud Platform which provides world-class secure infrastructure -- the same trusted by Google and many others.
- ChainCapital employs several security measures to help ensure the authenticity, integrity and privacy of data
- All data in transit is encrypted and authenticated at the network layer (browser to server, server to server, server to database)
- Data at rest is always encrypted prior to being written to disk
- For the most sensitive data (such as API Keys), we employ Hardware Security Modules (HSM) to encrypt data using specialized hardware at the infrastructure layer. This guarantees that your data is unreadable outside of our infrastructure and leaves an unavoidable audit trail.